The London Bass Guitar Show is the ultimate weekend to celebrate all things BASS!
- Pink Floyd bassist Guy Pratt will perform
- New Ultimate Bass Setup feature revealed
- Bass Workshop with Scott's Bass Lessons back by popular demand
What to expect at the show...
- Watch some of the world's top bassists perform across two intimate stages
- Learn from the best in masterclasses and workshops
- Try out and buy the latest gear at exclusive show prices
- Check out the brand new Tone Zone and Ultimate Bass Setup features
NOTE: Main stage queue jump tickets are only valid with a show admission ticket.
You can find our ticket booking terms and conditions here.
Main Stage auditorium: This year, you won't need an extra ticket to see the Main Stage performances - entry will be on a first-come-first-served basis. You will be able to buy a queue jump if you so wish for £5, which will guarantee entry to the performance, and if you rock up just 5 minutes before the performance start time you will be let in first.
Due to fire regulations the venue has a finite capacity and every visitor must have a valid ticket therefore we are unable to offer concessionary rates and there is a no refund policy.
Organisers reserve the right to change the performance line up at any time.
Doors open at 10am and close at 6pm. On Sunday, the exhibitor hall will close at 5pm and visitors will be asked to leave unless they are watching the final performance.
Entrance tickets are available on the door.